Building ARIA® Smart Sensor
Real occupancy monitoring in Buildings
Knowing the Real-Time presence in a building is crucial for Safety in case of emergency and Management. Simple and Privacy proof by-design sensors for Offices, Schools, Hospitals and more.
Habits and behaviour
Native Security system
It is the first sensor that really detects and tracks also not-moving people, without any tag or wearable device. This unique feature enables a huge quantity of application in building monitoring. Every sensor can be easily installed in any room and they can run a web-cloud based or smartphone communication. The setup is automatic, and the full system is scalable and modular depending on the needs. The environmental adaption and the situations management is assisted by embedded processing and by advanced Artificial intelligence algorithms
- Habits and behaviour people monitoring, at office, airports, schools or in any other facility like hospitals, hotels and more
- Persistence notification in potentially critical situations (e.g. evacuation, emergency, safety, etc.)
- Room occupancy statistics and Real-Time available spaces managing
- Smart Building full integration for energy savings (e.g. lighting, air conditioning, automation, etc.)
- Native Security system that detect real people presence (also not-moving)
We know that different situation requires tailor made software and modes.
At ARIA Sensing we cover every technology task, from the hardware design and manufacturing up to the software development. Beside standard product we are happy to fulfil every user need, including consultancy for the requirements definition.
The Web App’s ecosystem displays the real-time situation of the monitored environment.
Push notifications and the comprehensive dashboard allow 24 hours of day safety.
Each sensor is automatically logged into your account. It is a fully scalable cloud-based system that doesn’t depend on the installed sensors’ quantity and requires just a web browser to work. Full data log available to check anytime the data history. Every room and place can be named to build-up the most suitable monitoring environment.